ღ Friendship Is Like AIR~...... All surrounding U*ღ

November 13, 2009

My mood。。(13/11/09)

[[SCHOOL]]
today i was absent to school...
because of not enough of sleep...

beside that,

i am annoying by the board...
library...

carta organisasi...

duty time...
the problem is the passport size photo lah!
if i without it,
the i could never finish the board...


[[PERSONALITY]]
what happen to me actually?
i really didn't understand myself...
what i am thinking now...
may i just ignore all the thing that i am thinking now??
what is the effect if i am ignore it???
its bring good for me????
bad for me?????
may i just set the things as all over already??????

MAY I!!!???????
i hope i can!!!!
don't ask what happened to me before~
i don't wan answer...
it just will annoying me...
can't cure my mood.. my thinking..
may it get OVER???

No comments:

Post a Comment

"今天几号哦???"

~Relax urself HERE~

Followers☜♥☞