ღ Friendship Is Like AIR~...... All surrounding U*ღ

June 27, 2009

Friday~~(26/6/09)

In the school:
Today I am very tired...
no mood 2 study~
but I have 2 force myself 2 concentrate when teacher is teaching..
the last period is BI class
I really can fall in sleep already~~
Mr. Haikal 2 late enter the class, we all think he is absent today
finally he enter the class
he didn't teaching today..
beside thats, he told us he will not teaching us anymore..
because he got 2 go 2 the other school teaching
he bring the camera and take photo with us
At tution centre:
feel very slepy during the Chemistry class....
Mr.Lim keep on observing me
haha..
after Chemisrty class is BM..
chating with Xia Xia and sms chat with freinds..
Account class is coming soon!
i like it, haha
before the lesson get started,
I go down with Xia Xia 2 buy some snake 2 eat
once I come up again, i saw Erina and Zhen Xuan!!
haha
Eirena keep on observed by Mr.Sam
haha
although change place with me
wakaka
8.05pm go back home lohh~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"今天几号哦???"

~Relax urself HERE~

Followers☜♥☞