ღ Friendship Is Like AIR~...... All surrounding U*ღ

June 13, 2009

~*Primary school classmate gathering*(10/6/09)~


it was a special day for me! This is the THING that make me can't fall in sleep yesterday...
Ai Jiun, Eirena, Jeff, Yap Xia, Swee Chin, Kah Yan...('v' )
They are the all my primary school classmates who attend tat day~
The other friends include Wan Teng, Kok Ping, Zhi Ying & so on...(^v^)
We are eating together at Sussi King...Beside thats, we are chating together at there~
1.45pm....
Wow! Is the time to watching movie already~('o' )
The movie is----- "Night At The Museum 2", haha...
Eirena vry vry gluttonous... Why???
She got go line up and buy pop-corn......
Ai Juin say:" while watching movie and eat pop-corn is a dream of Eirena..."(-w-!!)
Hahaha, i know it~
But... Have 1 things that make me regret...........
That is---- after that need to TUITION!!!(T_T)
Around 3.37pm.....
The time keep going pass through......
The movie is finished, zzzzzZ....
I follow Yap Xia & we go to tuition together....
Lazy girl---- Wan Teng she tell us she don't want go to tuition.. (=^=)
Nevermine, is ok~
After tuition, Yap Xia send me back also........
YA!! We forgot to take photo!! Vry regret~
That is how did i spend my time on that day[whole day]....(@~@)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"今天几号哦???"

~Relax urself HERE~

Followers☜♥☞