ღ Friendship Is Like AIR~...... All surrounding U*ღ

June 21, 2009

~*SJAM AREA DINNER*(20/6/09)~

---The Beginning---
~WELCOME~
Today SJAM will have a dinner at the hall of SJK(C)DESA JAYA...
That is my primary school~^O^
I reach there around 7.10pm++
I saw my Taman Ehsan friend-Siu Ping is waiting 4 me...
we all have been call out 2 line once I sit down..=^=
madame and sir are very busy 2 welcome guest~
Smile~~
Mr.Chin's family are one of the guest~
(Smile a bit lah!)
I am very busy,don't disturb me....
we enter the hall around 8.45pm++
YEAH!!! Very hungry oh~
I sit with Hui Min, Yan Rong,Wai Keat, Raymond, Kian Ling, Chi Yong and so on
the 1st dishes*~
Nobody want 2 eat the fishs and prawn, including me~
Haha..
I saw Jeff and Richard but I didn't notify them...
Because...
THEY ARE BUSYING 2 EAT THE FOOD!
Haha~
We all keep on chating,chating and chating~
got performance 2 see also
Madame May dances!
WOHH!!!
Around 9.46pm++
get close 2 the end of dinner.....
We go 2 take photo~
Hi, I am Richard~ XD
look like a fool~
Wakaka..
* Where am I??

Siu Ping sit at the end of right.
Richard sit at the between

Jeff sit at the end of the left

?? Do you want the drinks??
(need 2 pay $ oh..)
What?!
the drink haven't finish 2 sold?
STILL VERY HUNGRY?

---take the photo before go back:---
~Tmn Ehsan friends~


*all the sir and madame*
---(((The end of KSTU charity dinner)))---

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello. sry.. so late 2 reply.. yup, xxanniversary dinner^^

    ReplyDelete

"今天几号哦???"

~Relax urself HERE~

Followers☜♥☞